10 reasons we need the NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides People with disabilities access to the complicated care support services, home care services, etc. they require to lead full and independent lives
through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). You must be under 65 and an Australian citizen (or permanent resident) to qualify (when you first use the scheme). You can acquire the assistance you require to live your
life through the NDIS.
Supported Living Services is an NDIS provider in Melbourne that supports and empowers individuals by providing a seamless level of care so you and your family can live without worry. Our NDIS employees are extremely
friendly with their customers, they treat them like family and assist them in living freely as normal people do.
We recognize that our customers are all unique and thoughtful individuals with varying priorities. We don't use a one-size-fits-all approach
because of this. We take the time to get to know you and all of your daily needs. We create a support plan tailored to your specific needs and
lifestyle based on the information we gather. Supported Living Services is entirely focused on you and your requirements. We find someone who
best meets your specific needs to assist you in defining your life's needs and desires.
There are three services we provide that are beneficial to NDIS participants
Disability services are now funded and delivered differently under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The NDIS will benefit all Australians in ten ways.
- This is a national system. You no longer have to worry about falling through holes in Australia's safety net. This is because you or someone you love is born with a disability or acquires one later in life.
- With the right support and programs, people with disabilities and their families can participate in the social, economic, and cultural life of the nation.
- Support and services will be available to assist families with meeting the needs of their family member with a disability, reducing physical, emotional, and financial stress.
- There is equality at the heart of the NDIS. Access to existing services will be equal regardless of when and where your disability was acquired.
- Unpaid care will no longer be expected.
- With the NDIS, people with disabilities and their families and careers will have access to the care, support, therapy and equipment they need from a secure and consistent pool of funds.
- By focusing on early intervention and delivering supports that maximize opportunities for independence, participation, and productivity, it maximizes opportunities for long-term success.
- NDIS plans are individualized and person-centered. A person with a disability and their family choose the support they need.
- Fiscal responsibility is a hallmark of the NDIS. People with disabilities, their families, and careers benefit from this investment in individual capacity, not welfare.
- NDIS benefits all Australians since disability can affect anyone at any time. A more inclusive, more diverse, more diverse and inclusive community.